|Project leader Nare Gareginyan|
The aim of the project is to assist community youth involvement in the development process of their communities, to develop IT and Media spheres and to increase the volunteering activity level in their communities. After the successful fulfillment of our set goals we have the following results:
1. More than 300 active beneficiaries from ten regions of Armenia and Yerevan (14-30 year: 143 boys and 174 girls) who took part in the 'ICT as a Tool for Young Voices' gained research skills and improved their knowledge level on IT.
2. The Youth from the mentioned regions are now engaged in more organizational activities. Nearly 15 young boys and girls from each region organize ongoing meetings, discussions about community tasks.
3. Our beneficiaries actively take part in community meetings; organize online discussions with the Youth from the other communities.
I am Nare, head of “Young journalists’ online center” of Zartonk-89 NGO, as well as leader of 'ICT as a Tool for Young Voices' project. In order to plan our further steps I organized meetings with the responsible of the regional groups. After summing up the results of regional meetings and taking into account the suggestions of the Youth we are going to
1. Strengthen the internal and external capabilities of the community groups.
2. Assist in community based experience exchange and partnership opportunities among the Youth.
3. Obtaining technical means and their application.